1) According to the requirements of GIT, the school is responsible for the formulation and implementation of the plan of the security work.
2) Responsible for GIT’s political security, fire control, household registration, comprehensive management, campus traffic management etc..
3) Responsible for the arrangement of related work, inspection and guidance of the public security troops.
4) Responsible for the team construction of the security work.
5) Responsible for security work in grass-roots units of the guidance, supervision and inspection and the comprehensive management of the school office.
6) Responsible for finishing other work assigned by superior departments and schools.